Friday, August 13, 2010

dr rad rawks!

i had to be there. for her. for me. her graduation was important for me. we were in the same journey. i completed mine....when?...3 years ago. but her completion make it even more complete. huh? sounds weird but thats how it feels.

her face, her body, her self..projects this million wattage energy, that sometimes leave me dizzy after spending time with her. yes, this is one lady who can conquer anything that she sets her mind on. and when she came on the screen queueing for her scroll, the energy hits you just..she radiates, how apt, as her name is rad.

we took photos afterwards. its monumental to me! very!

so Tahniah Dr Rad!

welcome to the world of 2-publications-per-year! MWA HA HA HA. evil, evil laugh!

(i sat for hours in front of my comp for my journey and now that the journey is over, i am STILL sitting in front of my comp for hours! why do you think i am STILL blogging? he he)

Anggerik Merah, I am thinking of you! my other cik seri siantan buddy.

4 Comments:

Blogger rad said...

Ah-kak,
A dedication for moi? Wow-WOW!!! *speechless almost!* Hehehe

I thot all this while, I was the one who get dizzy (& energetic) after talking to you? Thank you kak, for the time we spent together, for the motivation, for everything you did for me & others too!
InsyaAllah, you lead & I'll follow...ISI ok? *gelak takut2*

P/s: Hope your hosmate's journey will be shorter & sweeter!

rad rocks indeed!

8:42 PM  
Blogger atenah said...

rad: ha ha it seems that we have established our mutual admiration club, ka ka ka. k, lets "peningkan" each other! hey, i might get an ISI this year. MWA HA HA HA more evil laugh for you! sian rad, jadi mangsa buli akak :)

9:07 PM  
Blogger shidah said...

Congratulations to Dr Rad.

10, this comment irrelevant to the topic. Re - wiping the slate clean, glad I got to know you during the merapu time, we are even. Otherwise I may not berani to tegur you :).

12:48 AM  
Blogger atenah said...

shee: terkejut jugak, rupanya u still jengok kat sini. eh apa la berani tak berani. i am still me, its just that now i am trying to hide my merapuing side he he, maintain seriyes kunun lol

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home